October 31, 2017
When you get an opportunity to get a couple of the nicest fellas in the trail running community on at the same time- you take it. We met up with Brad & Logan for a little brunch at Roosters then we headed to Bomber Studios to talk about 2017 and the Bear 100. Both of these guys threw down and had amazing races. Thank you again to Brad & Logan for their time and the chance to learn a little more about what makes "Brogan" tick.
March 21, 2017
Melissa Solomon is amazing- it's just that simple; however, there is nothing simple about her journey. One of the biggest things we like about doing this podcast is the people we get to meet. Melissa definitely ranks at the top of the list of shows and people who inspire us and just throw down the "WOW FACTOR".
We hope you enjoy this show and we cannot thank Melissa enough for joining us and telling her story. We also include the link below of her blog post.
Here is the link to her post about her journey. BLOG POST
- Who is Melissa?
- Where she came from
- How she got into running
- How has running helped you
- Her own 5k
- From 1 mile in 6 months to a 100 mile race in 4 years
March 16, 2017
Big weekend ahead for the TrailManners crew as we head out to Antelope Island for the Buffalo Run. We hope to meet even more listeners and do a show or two in the process. This episode takes on a twist as we discuss "Doping" and ask for your thoughts plus a bunch of other stuff. Enjoy the week and enjoy the show.
- Episode #75 Recap
- New - Now Go Get It Logo
- Over the Top Trail Race- Pocatello Idaho
- Turd'l Tracker
- Doping- "Not Dopin' till I get caught"
- Buffalo Run- Come Say "Hi"
March 9, 2017
Big Annoucements are HERE! We start with the winner of the Beaverhead 100k race entry and we also announce some SUPER BIG info for the sold out Ogden Trail Running Festival Film night on May 5th. You still have 1 chance to come to the film since Turd'l Miller has one up for auction for a great cause. Joel also recaps his Red Mountan race this past weekend and of course we ramble about other cool stuff.
- Happy Birthday to a special girl
- Daylight Savings
- Beaverhead Race Entry Winner
- Joel's Red Mountian recap
- Thanks to the cool photos shared on FB
- Ogden Trail Running Festival BIG Announcement
- Turd'l ticket link- HERE
March 2, 2017
Lots of things to announce today. We have a winner for the Sink Canyon Rough & Tumble race entry contest, a new Beaverhead Endurance Run contest and more information on the Ogden Trail Running Festival. Take a look at the show notes for all that is in store this week.
February 28, 2017
Brad has an amazing story that not many know about. In fact, we had no idea until we got into the show and he left us speechless. Brad has been a supporter of the show since the beginning and we have been quietly stalking his running ever since. He had a tremendous 2016 and took home the "Most Improved" award at the yearly Wasatch Mountain Wranglers forma as voted on by his peers. Brad is a down to earth guy and you can feel his love for trail running when he talks. It was such a pleasure to sit down with Brad at Bomber Studios to hear an inspiring story of his "road" to trail running.
- How he got into trail running
- Wasatch Mountain Wranglers "Most Improved" for 2016
- 2016 Review
- 2017 Preview
February 23, 2017
2017 is off to a roaring start- course records dropping and Golden Tickets being punched. We cover some hot topics and make a few big announcents. Have a listen and check out the show notes.
- 300,000 downloads and counting
- Review Episode #72: Gabe Joyes AND a contest
- Preview Episode #73: Brad Sween
- Race Results
- Rickey Gates: Transamericana www.rickeygates.com
- Beaverhead 100k contest
- Turdl Tracker- 184
- Gib Wallace Memorial Race
February 16, 2017
Another week has flown by and we are ready to talk about it. We just launched a great show with Rabbit (Episode #71) and even threw in a 20% off codefor the month of February AND we are going to follow it up with Gabe Joyes next week. So much to discuss and some pretty amazing feats as well. Enjoy this weeks edition of Singletrack Session ans check out the show notes below.
- Review: Episode #71: Monica from Rabbit
- Preview: Episode #72: Gabe Joyes
- Sue Johnston and the New Hampshire Grid
- Trail Etiquette
- Why Run 100 miles?
PC: Nate Reese: Alaska Basin just past Devil's Staircase near the Tetons
February 9, 2017
Well since Joel shaved we skipped a week of Singletrack Sessions but now we are back...just like Joel's beard. We play a little catch up but also talk about what is coming up. The weather is warming here in Utah and our line-up of guests is getting hot.
(PC: Steve Englund- The AT trail outside of Blacksburg, VA near the Sarver Shelter)
- We are back
- Review: Episode #69- Ty Draney: DNF & Donuts
- Review: Episode #70- And She's Dope Too- Lady Wild Film Fest
- Upcoming show: Episode #71- Rabbit apparel
- Mike Wardian- 7 Marathons/7 Continents/ 7 Days
- Grand Slam of Ultra Running announcement
January 26, 2017
Somewhat of a quiet week but we still have stuff to talk about. We throw out a few tidbits of info about an upcoming contest as well as the contest from Episode #68 with Luke Nelson. Tomorrow we step out of our comfort zone just a bit to do a show with And She's Dope Too at the Lady Wild Film Festival. And wrap it up with some news about the Ogden Trail Running Festival.
Be safe and have a great weekend!
- Episode #68 recap with Luke Nelson
- Upcoming show with Ty Draney
- And She's Dope Too - Lady Wild Film Festival
- Ogden Trail Running Festival
PC: Harrison Fluman