July 6, 2017
We hope everyone had a happy and safe 4th of July! TrailManners (Aric & Joel) are gearing up and heading to Salmon, Idaho for the Beaverhead 100k this weekend and we are pretty pumped. When we get back we will share the experience is photos, dance and song....okay maybe just photo and words. This week we hit a few hot topics and announce the winner of the El Vaquero Loco contest we held.
Have a listen and do not forget to post your 4th of July photos! Have a great week!
- Episide #90 Recap: Eric Chrisman of Elevation Culture
- Aric & Joel are heading to the Beaverhead 100k
- UTMB- Points and payment
- Be safe and be smart
- El Vaquero Loco Entry Contest- Winner is....gotta listen
- Post your 4th photos
- TrailManners Strava weekly leaders
PC: Mike Pace: Indian Trail- Ogden, Utah
December 22, 2015
We got lucky and caught up with Brian after locking him down between trips, running, being a family man and ultra fishing. He was kind enough to let us peek behind the curtain at Altra Footwear in Logan, Utah to see what they are up to. With a new "Smart shoe" ready to launch and a new apparel line with "the jacket every ultra runner should own" (which comes out 2/1)- we definitely felt lucky he penciled us in. He told us the story of how Zero Drop came to life and the exact moment he knew it was going to be huge.
We then got him out of his work mode and made him spill the beans on his running crusades and hobbies.
We want to thank Brian and Altra for spending some time with us and we truly hope you enjoy the show.
- Birth of "Zeroing"- a.k.a Zero Drop
- 2010 Wasatch 100 mile 97 crying..why?
- "Every Ultra runner in the community will want this jacket"- (comes out 2/1/16)
- World's 1st Smart shoe
- UTMB and the best 10 hours of his running life